Keep up to date with service providers news here

Audit and save! Cleveland Compressors has saved companies as much as $50,000 in their annual energy bill.

Increase efficiency, reduce energy consumption, reduce overall business costs – 3 key priorities for any mine site manager, or maintenance supervisor.


The purpose of Cleveland Compressors compressed air energy audit is to ensure that your site compressors are functioning at a capacity that saves energy and ensures optimal functionality.

With over 140 years of combined experience, Cleveland Compressors is Western Australia’s largest independent provider of air compressors, compressor products and services.

Company Sales Manager Aaron O’Connor explains that if your current system is not designed properly, It could be wasting enormous amounts of energy .

Compressed air is used as the fourth utility in industry with up to 10% of total industrial electricity use in Australia, and 70% to 80% of the total life cycle cost of a compressor being energy alone.

“We can provide an Energy Audit based on facts and advise you of the best solution to save energy – with the opportunity to reduce up to 50% in running costs,” Aaron said.

To demonstrate the reliability of an audit, Cleveland put together two case studies to identify the savings to each company.

“Results showed significant control improvements as well as an annual saving of $53,868.54, which means Aqua Leisure Technologies made back the money they invested getting the audit done over 26 times.” Aaron said.

“Our second case study with BGC proved total energy savings are 40% which equates to just over a 15-month payback on equipment”

“BGC are saving $72,000 per annum in electrical fees”

Cleveland Compressors create a usage profile, which demonstrates how to reduce energy consumption and improve productivity.

By creating a usage profile, you’ll better understand how to reduce your energy consumption and improve productivity.

From their offices in Western Australia, Cleveland can provide business managers and project managers with energy-efficient solutions, including air compressors and support for their air system needs.

Interested in having a audit on your site?

Contact Cleveland Compressors direct on or via their directory listing here. 


Be Featured

I'm not a robot *